How old should I be to rent a car from you?
Old enough to have an official Driver License issued by any country.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept debit cards; Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express credit cards and cash.
What is the deposit?
The deposit is withheld or pre-authorized but is not charged to your credit card. The deposit amount varies according to the type of vehicle you have chosen and the type of insurance purchased, and is listed below:
Mandatory Insurance Purchased
– Mini-economy, Economy or Compact: $600.00 U.S.
– Mid-sized or Economy-SUV: $800.00 U.S.
– Full- sized, Jeep Wrangler or SUV: $1,300.00 U.S.
– Mini-vans or Full-sized vans: $1,300.00 U.S.
Basic Package Insurance Purchased
– Mini-economy, Economy or Compact: $400.00 U.S.
– Mid-sized or Economy-SUV: $600.00 U.S.
– Full- sized, Jeep Wrangler or SUV: $800.00 U.S.
– Mini-vans or Full-sized vans: $800.00 U.S.
Full Cover Insurance Purchased
– Mini-economy, Economy or Compact: $200.00 U.S.
– Mid-sized or Economy-SUV: $400.00 U.S.
– Full- sized, Jeep Wrangler or SUV: $600.00 U.S.
· – Mini-vans or Full-sized vans: $600.00 U.S.
Why do I have to leave a deposit if I purchase the Full Cover Insurance?
There are certain things that are not covered under the Full Cover Insurance, which we still need to guarantee with the deposit.
What happens if I keep the car past the due time?
As our policy, we give you a one hour tolerance. After that a charge of 10 usd will be charged for each extra hour (maximum 2), after this 2 hours will count as another full day.
Is there another charge besides the basic rate that I should be aware of?
There are two types of additional charges: basic insurance and the full coverage insurance packages. Also if you need a GPS or a car baby seat you will incur in additional charges.
What happens if the car is damaged, stolen or in an accident?
As a first step keep calm and call us to the phone in the contract, and let us know the issue.
If you chose basic package Insurance coverage you will have to pay a deductible, which is approximately 10% the value of the car. If you chose full cover, everything is covered. *
* Insurance does not cover: Traffic violations, tickets, lost keys, damages and/ or partial theft of wheels, tires, mirrors, glasses, lost or stolen license plates.